Compare the iPhone Duo, which has a 5.4-inch display that unfolds to 7.6 inches, with the iPhone 18 Pro and iPhone 18 Pro Max, which have 6.3- and 6.9-inch displays, respectively. Would I spend $2,000 on the Duo when I can get non-foldable displays that are almost as large for $1,200 and $1,300, respectively?
The idea of a foldable phone is to have a phone that can be used like a tablet. However, 7.6 inches is smaller than the 8.3 inches of the iPad mini. I don't think it is going to be a great tablet experience when the screen isn't much bigger than that of a high-end iPhone.
Like many Apple products, it feels like a gimmick.
I'm not paying $1,000 or more for an iPhone when I can get a recent model for less money. Total Wireless has deals on last year's iPhones.
However, I don't need a new iPhone. My iPhone XR, which I paid very little for, provides a good iPhone experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment