Thursday, June 21, 2012

FW: Apple

From: Robert

 

It’s true, I’ve fallen away from the Church of Apple.  I’m sort of an Apple apostate.  I used to be very zealous about computers and a lot of things.  I’m much less zealous about anything these days.  All those PC versus Mac days are long gone for me.  I was on the Mac side back when but not for at least the last 20 years or so.

 

I don’t have anything against Apple or people who buy Apple products.  I even buy stuff from Apple for my daughter.  It’s good stuff.  It’s just not for me personally.  And I’m definitely not in the cult of Apple.  I’m more like a post “Cult of Apple” survivor now.

 

Whenever anyone asks me, “What phone should I get?”  I consider who is asking.  If it is someone who is not very technically inclined, I immediately say, “Get an iPhone” or “Get a Mac”.  Mostly because I don’t want to be providing any assistance or technical support to their cheaper and harder to use Android phone or PC.

 

I can dislike Apple and be still be friends with Apple fans or fanboys or fangirls.    LOL.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment